• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Trading and the Draft Will Work

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This should help when it comes to trading DP's etc... these are the orders for the four Draft Rounds:

Round 1
Karachi
Warwicks
Titans
SA
Tasmania
Kent
Victoria
Auckland
Cobras
Yorkshire
SZI
NSW
Kandurata
NZI
WA
Queensland

Round 2
Karachi
Warwicks
Titans
SA
Tasmania
Kent
Victoria
Auckland
Cobras
Yorkshire
SZI
NSW
Kandurata
NZI
WA
Queensland

Round 3
Auckland
Victoria
Kent
Tasmania
SA
Titans
Warwicks
Karachi
Queensland
WA
NZI
Kandurata
NSW
SZI
Yorkshire
Cobras

Round 4
Cobras
Yorkshire
SZI
NSW
Queenland
WA
NZI
Kandurata
Auckland
Victoria
Kent
Tasmania
Karachi
Warwicks
Titans
SA

Simon

Yeh I'd definitely say Karachi have the worst overall team on paper. But should improve big time with the early draft picks.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jeez! Wasn't expecting top spot! (As in last draft pick). Don't think we've got the best overall team on paper tbh. Just a few outstanding performers.

99*

International Debutant
Is it possible to trade draft picks that I've recieved in a trade myself?

(Can I trade either of my two picks I recieved from Karachi?)

And, does a retiring player count in the 17 man squad when we have to release players before the draft?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is it possible to trade draft picks that I've recieved in a trade myself?

(Can I trade either of my two picks I recieved from Karachi?)

And, does a retiring player count in the 17 man squad when we have to release players before the draft?
No your retiring player should have been replaced by a rookie. Also, you can trade anyone you have in your squad. That includes confirmed trades. I'm sure Simon will let me know if I'm wrong.

Simon

Yes thats correct, You can also trade draft picks ypu have traded in yourself.

Simon

Two second last picks, then another low one and my highest being nowhere near the top?!

WTF Simon?
Sorry mate just the way it worked out, in the same position as Queensland really. You guys kinda pay for being in Division 1 in both forms.