• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Round 8 Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good effort by everyone to submit their team this week, has been a while since that has happened! Only problem was that SA again failed to name a keeper in their first XI, if this happens again they will be unable to recieve any points from winning the particular match.

Division 1

Attachments

tadeusz

State 12th Man
Wow, definetely the great escape there. Bowlers a bit too expensive again, and just about all the batsmen didn't show up. Very lucky.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
How come Laxman played instead of Vijay and Cowe and Dravid swapped batting positions?

This is the side I selected:

1. R Uthappa
2. R Dravid
3. D Cowe

4. S Badrinath (c)
5. S Vidyut
6. M Vijay
7. D Karthik (wk)
8. B Chilpi
9. Z Kumar
10. L Balaji
11. P Ojha

This is the side that played:

R Uthappa
D Cowe
R Dravid

S Badrinath
S Vidyut
VVS Laxman
D Karthik
B Chipli
V Kumar
L Balaji
P Ojha

Reckon that grounds for re-match :ph34r:

Nah don't care just don't do it again. :dry: :)

Simon

How come Laxman played instead of Vijay and Cowe and Dravid swapped batting positions?

This is the side I selected:

1. R Uthappa
2. R Dravid
3. D Cowe

4. S Badrinath (c)
5. S Vidyut
6. M Vijay
7. D Karthik (wk)
8. B Chilpi
9. Z Kumar
10. L Balaji
11. P Ojha

This is the side that played:

R Uthappa
D Cowe
R Dravid

S Badrinath
S Vidyut
VVS Laxman
D Karthik
B Chipli
V Kumar
L Balaji
P Ojha

Reckon that grounds for re-match :ph34r:

Nah don't care just don't do it again. :dry: :)
Hmm not exactly sure how that happened, I did notice when putting in the teams the first time I accidently put Guy instead of Ojha but I fixed that one, apologies for it happening.

Mr Mxyzptlk

The bowlers finally pull it together in OD and then we collapse in the chase. Fuming. Especially after that daft shot that Pietersen played to get out.