• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

VB Cup Round 2 Draw Released

Cloete

International Captain
TN v Kent......... ur going down rich :P(i wish :(). i don't think my 1d squad is strong enuff to cope with kent's :(

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know nothing about South Australia. What I do know is the Auckland were pretty lucky to get through the first round.

Rich2001

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I know nothing about South Australia. What I do know is the Auckland were pretty lucky to get through the first round.
Well they are managed by the boss, they are no question one of the best sides in the game (both forms) and the batting with Lehmann, Stratton, Jenkins etc are the main powerhouse, the bowling is pretty good, but livable from what I can remember (watch me destoryed this week now)

Agent TBY

International Captain
Ohhh how i wish Northern Districts wins this round and goes to face Mumbai in the next round.......so Eyez can see how bad the batsman that she didn't need is performing!

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Papa Shango said:
Ohhh how i wish Northern Districts wins this round and goes to face Mumbai in the next round.......so Eyez can see how bad the batsman that she didn't need is performing!
I long for that day my friend but I have a feeling ND's run will end against QLD!!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Im playing jamaica man , roll me some up man , so we can get back to some cricket

Looking forward to a good game at Victoria... whats the pitch conditions there anyone?