• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Results Delayed Until Tomorrow

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guys, been having internet problems etc... Matches wont be simmed until Thursday morning aussie time. Apologies for the delay.

Simon

That's cool Si.

Which provider is giving you so much grief?
Telstra wireless, just died on monday and got the new one sent to me about an hour ago, i finish work in about 25 minutes so don't have enough time to sim the games. Will have to wait till the morning.

Simon

No worries mate.

Think Zulch might be fit for tomorrow though...:p
Wouldnt bet on it, in fact believe his attempted early comeback from injury has resulted in Darren Lockyer type consequences, will be missing for a month again.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wouldnt bet on it, in fact believe his attempted early comeback from injury has resulted in Darren Lockyer type consequences, will be missing for a month again.
The lack of :p has me worried, but my worries have eased since he's been taken off the injured list.