• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First Class Round 5 Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Three division 1 sides failed to submit this week which means none could get points for winning or drawing if they did. One of these managers will also now be replaced. Good round otherwise as we have reached the halfway point of the First Class competition, tables and player of the year race are starting to take shape.

Division 1 Results

Attachments

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disappointed the bowlers couldn't so something with 625. Guess I'll take 1st innings points. Promising debut from Sullivan.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Pretty sure I submitted sides for Kandurata and SZI (Thamba was away last week on holidays), but it was around the database crash so I guess they didn't get through. My fault for not re checking. Lucky we played each other so it matter too much.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty sure I submitted sides for Kandurata and SZI (Thamba was away last week on holidays), but it was around the database crash so I guess they didn't get through. My fault for not re checking. Lucky we played each other so it matter too much.
Yeh mate thought it was a bit odd, no teams there though so no options unfortunately.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Jesus you ask a guy to do you one favour and he can't even do that. Really asking Tharmi to do anything for me ever again. The guy is useless.

Disappointing lost, reckon with Kumar we would have won though.