• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somerset position available

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
As with tradition, current managers get first digs as to applying for the job.

Anyone interested PM GB with why they feel they want the job (I guess a deadline of 2 days from now will suffice?)

nibbs

International Captain
As far as I know Marc, GB said to me that Somerset is now Thierry's. I've been in contact with him and he should post his first side in the next few days.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Nibs, That was before i found out someone was interested in them....

It was only about 3 weeks ago that they were looking for a new manager and nobody applied so i assumed it would be the same now, But i have had interest from 1 person so far and if they are the only ones then Thierry would get their team...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i dunno why the somerset manager hasnt posted his side, when i got him into it at first he was very keen. oh well as long as the the position can be filled its all good.

nibbs

International Captain
Blewy said:
It was only about 3 weeks ago that they were looking for a new manager and nobody applied so i assumed it would be the same now, But i have had interest from 1 person so far and if they are the only ones then Thierry would get their team...
Interesting. I wonder who would dare take on Somerset?

thierry henry

International Coach
Sorry I haven't been posting here peeps, but my computer is sorta screwed at the moment. Just to let you know I was serious about putting my name in the queue and I will accept any team I can get. I was under the impression that I was the next person on the list to get a team, but then it's not my place to make that decision:D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah you are next in Line Thierry Henry... Its just that its policy to offer vacancies to current managers 1st but u will have a team by next week, that is certain...

As for the Somerset vacancy the new manager is Papa Shango...

If anyone is interested in the Worcester position i will give 2 days and if no applications are made Thierry Henry will get the position...

thierry henry

International Coach
Yep that's great, I completely understand the situation. All I meant was that I was "first in line" out of the newbies.

Hopefully I'll have my computer fixed soon so I can really put my full effort into this.

nibbs

International Captain
I assuming the two days are up so Worcestershire must now be Thierrys. Could someone please me or Thierry ( retardface26@hotmail.com ) the updated team list for Worcestershire (Worcestershire's squad has changed since Sriram made those Profiles...) so he can submit his first side for this weeks one day match.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah Nibbs, Worcs are Thierrys and for everyones benefit here are the updated profiles for each team...

Last edited: