• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Round 2 Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Top effort by everyone to get their teams in this week, first time in a long time for WCC we have had full submitals, so well done.
Bad week for the bowlers of WCC with the bat dominating most games, well done to the winners.

Also details of the WCC Cup will be announced shortly, i'll be after some feedback for this competition from the more experienced managers, so if i approach you please dont hesitate throw some idea's at me.

Division 1 Results

Attachments

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hayden's a champ! Great return from the bowlers also, Bichel in particular. Loved watching Symmo and Haydos batting together.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
great win by nsw. solid bowling even with lee getting targeted. jaques and katich doing the job in quick time. nice work .

oz_fan

International Regular
Disappointed with that performance from NZI. A few batsmen got starts but no one was able to get going and the bowlers were far too expensive.