• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Greatest Second Innings to Win in WCC History

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
On a belter of a pitch look at the scorecards

Well Surrey with 2 century makers
3-313 looked all over

Then early wickets
law,west and hooper all making runs and white finishing it off

what a team effort
5-315 to get only Yorkshires 2nd one day win since the compitition was split

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i chased down 330 in round 1 this season, but i had a good start with 150+ partnership at the start.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
oh well ahhh good for you

I suppose i only look at my results cause Im the only one that matters you see

Greatest 2nd innings to win in WCC History

Rock on

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well done mate,

good to see my coaching has helped your batting line up lol

just jokes mate

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I could blame my bowling attack, but I'm guessing a lot of it had to do with the wicket - changes will be made though...

nibbs

International Captain
marc71178 said:
I could blame my bowling attack, but I'm guessing a lot of it had to do with the wicket - changes will be made though...
Yes, what has become of your 'bowling attack'. I thought you said their poo was pure white and they could do no wrong??? :P

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I had to play a 5th bowler for the OD games, and it hasn't worked out getting the right man yet. Even in that carnage there was a very good effort from Tudor.