• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Player of the Week - FC Round 1

Player of the Week?

• A Clissitt (Victoria) 103 & 61* vs Tasmania

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M DiVenuto (Tasmania) 86 & 112 vs Victoria

• S Clark (NSW) 5/101 & 5/82 vs Western Australia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This has nothing to do with the player of the year points, just the peoples vote on the outstanding player of the week.

Quite a few outstanding performances this week, two of the more obvious ones came in the same match. Only rule is you cant vote for a player from your own team.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Argh should have read what it said before i voted. Anyway disregard my vote to S Tait and give it to Levi.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Scoring 200 is pretty hard usually in WCC, but looks like bowling is slightly weaker, apart from the gun bowlers at Murali CG. But Levi still gets it for me.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
suprised p jaques didnt get his name up there with his double tonne. so yer levi for mine.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We have joint winners of the award this week.

R Levi (Cobras) & S Tait (South Australia)