• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Volunteers To Help With Player Of The Year Points

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This season I'd like to award player of the year points in all WCC matches on 3-2-1 basis. I'd like a group of people to get behind this and help out, what would be required from you is the awarding of the 3-2-1 points from particular matches and that's all. If anyone is interested in being the head of this panel i'd appreciate it, your job would be to allocate people matches each week they will be judging on and then tally and report the votes. It's not a particuarly big job but it's time consuming for me when I'd prefer to devote my time to other wcc things. If you are interested in being the head of this panel or just awarding points each week declare your interest here.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i can help and would like to be head if possible, i am also happy to do all the points along with what we all ready spoke about mate that would work out well. i did also used to do the 3 2 1 points in previous seasons.

Simon

i can help and would like to be head if possible, i am also happy to do all the points along with what we all ready spoke about mate that would work out well. i did also used to do the 3 2 1 points in previous seasons.
bugs, as per the email I sent you, happy for you to be a judge but I'd prefer yu to concentrate on the other role I've given you...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
bugs, as per the email I sent you, happy for you to be a judge but I'd prefer yu to concentrate on the other role I've given you...
mate i never actually recieved the email with any attachments

got the other emails of us talking but thats it

Simon

bumping this up, still after some volunteers if anyone is able to spare 2 minutes a week?