• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pick Your Rookies Here

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You're final WCC squad will need 17 players and after the sides needing to pick their home grown players we will all have 16 players. To get to 17 you now get to get some of your old rookies back. Here are the rules

* Each team is affiliated with a former WCC side and they have access to that teams rookies only
* If you want to pick 1 rookies then you are free to do so
* If you want to pick 2 rookies then you must dump 1 player from your current squad
* If you want to pick 3 rookies then you must dump 2 players from your current squad

YOU MUST HAVE TWO WICKETKEEPERS IN YOUR SQUAD AFTER THIS PROCESS, SO IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE TWO THEN YOU MUST PICK UP ONE HERE

When viewing the file you will notice all the rookies have suffered major stats changes, some are still quite good, but the days of the super-human bowlers are gone. Choose wisely as I'm not offering refunds after you have made your decision.

Waiting on
Karachi
South Australia

Attachments

Last edited:

Simon

Cobras are dropping
T Henderson

Rookies being added are
F Hammett
Y Porter

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Warks.

O Gayle
D Howarth for L Parker
I Jeffrey for J Anyon

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
In: A Raza, A Zakir, T Alwis

Out: C Kapugedera, T Thurshara

Hard decision to drop two of my favorite players, but stats are stats. :(

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
South

In: B Guy, D Cowe

Out: S Sreenath

Happy to get rid of Sreenath, it was annoying the **** out of me. :)

Googenheim

U19 12th Man
North Zone India

Out: Gony and Dogra

In: Tamhane, Nasim and Withe

Tamhane seems to be an excellent test prospect.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Would like to announce that I'm retiring from CW Black, leaving CricketWeb all together and stabbing Smith in his uterus and/or fallopian tubes.

Simon

In: A Raza, A Zakir, T Alwis

Out: C Kapugedera, T Thurshara

Hard decision to drop two of my favorite players, but stats are stats. :(
sorry Tharmi, but just noticed Zakir's OD batting average, should read 49.3