• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Sign Up Thread

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For varying reasons teams will sometimes need a new manager, if you are interested in becoming part of WCC declare your interest here. Just leave your intentions and your email address in this thread and we will be in touch.

At this stage we are undecided on an Academy competition, but if it goes ahead then people on the waiting list will be given the chance to manage in this.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sometimes I just forget. Not necessarily a commiment problem.
not a go at you here but just activity in general, but is it really that hard for managers who are interested in the game to remember to put their team in once a week and make a quick comment about their matches?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
not a go at you here but just activity in general, but is it really that hard for managers who are interested in the game to remember to put their team in once a week and make a quick comment about their matches?
Doesn't do it for Xpert XI either. Not a great track record.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Messed up some stuff in those two and just decided to let them die. And figured I'd start again another time. TBH, it really is the memory. Can barely remember stuff unless I go over them a number of times or if it's something out of the ordinary. Will remember a conversation from two years ago that was awkward or boring but not an interesting one froma week ago.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Bookmarking Battrick and whatnot in your browsers bookmark toolbar, so you see it everytime you open your browser and as you surf, is a good way of reminding you.