• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rich and Lords Webpage Discussion - Top this..

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Hey Rich just created this so we can discuss etc write what we just finished on the webpage so we know whats done and what needs to be done etc just to stay systematic

Well ive done auck , colts and canterbury so far sleep taking over me , will try and finish almost all o.d tomorrow and maybe start 4d aswell i know i havent update their pitch conditions but will after all team pages are done

If you could please create the new team pages eg free state , ACT , jamaica etc with their emblems etc

If you think u have some time to do 1-2 times in 4d do so ,

Also please everyone please only post in the topic if it is relevant to the webpage , if u have any problems or suggestions , please we dont need any pointless posts in this as it will create confusion.

Signed out 3:22 a.m 18 april - friday 2003

also rich sign out in that kind after u post something regarding something u finished in the webpage

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Rich i finished uptil Mumbai in the o.ds i know im going slow but now i have to change the code on the top and bottom as u said , try and find the new managers name etc , slow and painful work

If u can start on 4d that be great ! and tell me what u get upto before u stop for a break

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
If someone can get the formula vc4 uses to adjust the players averages then I could try and automate the production of these squad pages too like the squad profiles.

I think it might save a bit of time and effort.

Sriram

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
when's the site gonna be back up boys.
i want everyone to know i support the world wildlife fund

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Sorry mate , rich has been busy i did some updating with some teams and i mean some , and that has yet to be uploaded and plus most others things need updating may take this week , hopefully should be done by monday morning !

Rich2001

International Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
Sorry mate , rich has been busy i did some updating with some teams and i mean some , and that has yet to be uploaded and plus most others things need updating may take this week , hopefully should be done by monday morning !
As Lord has said we both have been really busy this week, I've had loads of hours at work recently and that website Cricket Web.net are slave drivers :lol: but seriously once I've finished this bit for Cricket Web (and you can ask Rik if you don't blieve me, I forced him to help me yesterday) I'll try and get stuck in get some done... If anyone wants to help us out during this busy period let me know... and I'll let you know all the required links and passwords etc.

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Hi lord

not sure if rich has kept you up to date, but i have kinda taken over doing this.

i was wondering if i could have copies of any team page that were done?

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
I am currently working on it in all my spare time paid. there is a lot to do, as it has not really being touched since last season.

I'm hoping for this weekend :D