• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Live Games

Rich2001

International Captain
Ok managers, in this thread hopefully the others Division runners will post what sort of time they plan to run your live games.

As for that mighty Division 3 One Day, I'll be doing them tonight!!!!

I was thinking around 10 - 11pm here, but I have been informed that the time difference is now only 9 hours therefore iam not mean enough to make you get up for 7 - 8am so I will do them between 12 midnight - 1am here meaning that it will be 9 - 10am your time in Australia.

Not knowing all of you if you have school etc and want me to run it slightly earlier iam more than happy to.

Remember Live games aren't just for that div's managers all are welcome.

Richard

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
school holidays here rich for the young uns.
i dunno how many in that divisions are schoolies though.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Same with me this week...

I cannot garauntee what time i will be running them due to work..

If you happen to be on when i do them then all good and well...

They will probably be run on Sunday Night or Monday Morning Aussie time...

Simon

Re: Re: div 5

Neil Pickup said:
So 3am-4am our time then?

Sorry, won't be joining you for them :)
i will be, if i do my calculations correctly thats somewhere in between 12-1pm for me :P:P:P

Rich2001

International Captain
Re: Re: Re: div 5

broncoman said:
i will be, if i do my calculations correctly thats somewhere in between 12-1pm for me :P:P:P
Why do unneeded calculations when Bug;s started the convo' with the aussie time :P :P :P :P

Simon

yeh well, its been a while since i went to school, i have to think out loud :P