• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quick Update

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok heres whats happening this season in way of games etc...

I will be running Divisions 1 & 2
Rich will be doing Division 3
Marc will be doing Division 4
Bugssy will be doing Division 5

As for "Live" games, its totally up to the person who is running your league..

As of next week we will have a different team thread for each Division, to make it easier on people running the games. So PLEASE post your team in the right thread otherwise you run the risk of getting a forfeit...

I will get all results sent to me 1st then i will send them out to everyone in 1 email rather than you all recieveing 4 different ones each week....

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
It's the easiest way for each of us involved to know what's where - at the top of each league's thread will be the fixtures for the week, so it can't be too hard for someone to post in the right thread since it's the only one with their team in it!

Cloete

International Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
Sounds good g.b efficient and sounds easy

except that posting in a different section rule sounds harsh...
umm..... how?? it's exactly the same as normal except in a new thread;);)!!!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i think its a good idea, each div has its own team thread. makes it easier for everyone else.

it was a good idea of mine lol :P

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Just a quick question.
Can we please get all the results still emailed out, not just our division so we can look at every game to find out for betting etc.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Slats4ever said:
Just a quick question.
Can we please get all the results still emailed out, not just our division so we can look at every game to find out for betting etc.
Ian; a quote from blewy below

Blewy said:
I will get all results sent to me 1st then i will send them out to everyone in 1 email rather than you all recieveing 4 different ones each week....
hope that answers your question