• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ground Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The Ground conditions for your team can be reset...

Please post what you would like your conditions to be for the seasons start here...

Cheers

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
The Management and Board of Northen Distircts would like the same ground condtions for Westpac Trust Park as was used this past season

nibbs

International Captain
Warwickshire new ground has a new pitch, which is hopefully going to suit the team:

PLEASE NOTE I HAVE EDITED THIS

Pace: 2
Movement: 5
Spin: 10

Last edited:

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
The Western Province Cricket Board have put their ground keepers to work on preparing this seasons pitch.

Pace- 5
Movement- 6
Spin- 2
in other words
5-6-2THIS HAS CHANGED SO PLEASE NOTE

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Muzza said:
Warwickshire new ground has a new pitch, which is hopefully going to suit the team:

2-10-10
This is the new ground with the same name and the same location is it?

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
What are the bonus point system like this season blewy.

I would like to know this before i choose my pitch

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw groundsman has put in a massive effort for the scg and the conditions are sensational

5-5-6

plenty of runs to be scored on this deck.

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
The Victorian Manager would like to say that MCG has had a tough footy season and has not pulled up as well as expected, although the nice new stand (which is finally finished) does look good.

Anyway, onto the pitch...

Pace- 5
Movement- 1
Spin- 10

Attachments

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
On examination of the Free State squad, and on discovering that they can all bowl and none of them can bat, the conditions will be:

10-10-10

Rich2001

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
On examination of the Free State squad, and on discovering that they can all bowl and none of them can bat, the conditions will be:

10-10-10
Roll up, Roll up.... Come improve your bowling avgerage... free of charge!!!!

Oh and batsman start getting nervous now :)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Mashonaland have decided to strangle the opposition with spin so the pitch will be:

4-3-10

Cloete

International Captain
Tamil Nadu pitch conditions

Pace - 7
Movement - 7
Spin - 4

7-7-4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.