• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2 things

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Is there going to be an email with all current players stats, one email a team or the league as a whole.

and

when is the web page going back up?

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Paid The Umpire said:
Is there going to be an email with all current players stats, one email a team or the league as a whole.

and

1. I don't know, ask Rich

2. It's back up...

Can I ask when the draft round 3 and 4 results will be shown?

Rich2001

International Captain
Paid The Umpire said:

and

Current Stats

Ok iam going to need more info here????

Do you mean all the updated players stats for the 3rd season or do you mean the season 2 averages??

If it's the first then we can't send the info out for obvious reasons that we don't know your sqauds to send you the info, if it's the 2nd then I already sent that info out at the end of the last season, a couple of days after it had finished.

Website

I did say a while back the reason why I stopped was that I felt it was easier to wait for everyones final squads and other info so I can update them all at the same time, and the fact that if I updated the pages now all they would say is "More info nearer the time" So I thought I would wait and get all the info togeter like season's fixtures, Sqauds etc etc first and do it all then...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry for the Delay of the round 3 & 4 Draft, but with work, i've been busy and get home to late and have to get up real early...
Ill attempt to get them out by 2nite but it will most likely be Thursday morning...

Sorry again for the delay...

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
i did mean season 3 squads, so we can see the players we have kept (and how their ave's changed)

the web site, doesn't really matter :)

Rich2001

International Captain
Paid The Umpire said:
i did mean season 3 squads, so we can see the players we have kept (and how their ave's changed)

the web site, doesn't really matter :)
What's your main e-mail mate and I'll send you the Tassie side Pre-Final Sqaud... ie your have all the players you traded in just none of the draft players, if you let me know who you got (if they aren't rookies) I can grab them from their old squads.

(Or I can U2U them and then you can just paste them into notepad etc if it's easier?)

Richard