• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's Here!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well after a few hours a hard work, the Draft list is finally here...

I Will post it here in a Zip File which is in Excel...

If people don't have Excel then please leave a message saying what format you need it in and i will try and fix it for you ASAP...

The 1st Round of the draft will be held on Sunday the 23rd of March and all lists for the 1st round will need to be in by Midnight Saturday Aussie time...
You will be required to pick 30 players in order of preference....

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Just a Note please Email all selections to WCCC@cricketweb.net as follows

Subject: Draft Round ..

Team Name Selections (ie South Australian Selections)

1st Choice ....
2nd Choice

and so on...

If lists are not submitted a random player will be drawn, if a list is not submitted twice u will be sacked as manager....

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Are these the avges which were in the 2nd season of the players who have been put in the Dp by the teams or the new avg which will be in the 3rd season??In simple words are these avges updated or not??

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Any chance of indicating which players are rookies for those of us that can't be bothered to look through and check for ourselves?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ill post them up here this afternoon in Works and Word format for those who need them...

Ill also post a list of all the Rookie in this years draft.....

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Done and done GB...

Hope the list meets with your approval...

If not, you know where to find me!!

Eyes

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Lists recieved so far...

Meagan ND
Simon ACT
John Canterbury
Ian WP
Stephen Victoria

nibbs

International Captain
Gregory Blewett said:

You will be required to pick 30 players in order of preference....
I'm 11th or 12th on the list, so would that meant I'll only need to pick 11or 12 players?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Re: Re: It's Here!!!!

Muzza said:
I'm 11th or 12th on the list, so would that meant I'll only need to pick 11or 12 players?
I have to pick 30 every time :(
damn this going last business
*not happy Jan*