• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's Here!!!!

Ryan_t2002

School Boy/Girl Captain
G.B i promise you that i sent my squad picks on saturday 8;30 NZST and i have the mail in my outbox still in hotmail

and the subject was W.A 1st round picks and the address was WCCC@cricketweb.net and it had 20 selections in it

i promise that is the truth , can u get it sorted please ?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ryan, i am still yet to recieve anything from u, and unfortunatley i cannot change it...

I seem to recall the same problem last draft time and i told u to get them in faster...

I was continuously posting messages on the forum with who's i was still waiting on, so why did u not ask me??

Unfortunatley you will have to take the penalty and get them in quicker for the 2nd round...

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
PLEASE IGNORE THIS EVERYONE

E.Howarth
H.Midlane
Y.Ogden
E.Flint
D.West
S.Law
C.Hanna
G.Blewett
N.Knight
H.Badani
V.Laxman
N.Round
M.Burns
K.Godwin
M.Lumb
E.De Silva
D.Stevens
D.Evans
H.Fogden
M.Robinson
G.Lloyd
K.Parsons
E.Flowers
S.Kalavitigoda
G.Stead
T.Ward
G.Rowell
M.Beerala
R.Nichol
O.Snow
N.Horsley
D.Cherry
M.Slater
S.Somasunder
C.Rogers
S.Kabir
M.Mendis
N.Pothas
U.Roberts
A.Puttick
S.Gamsby

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
You know, we do have rules about pointless posts (anywhere but OT...)

Out of interest, why on earth did you do that?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neil Pickup said:
You know, we do have rules about pointless posts (anywhere but OT...)

Out of interest, why on earth did you do that?
Who is this aimed at? Paid for posting his selections rather than emailing them or us for being unable to ignore them since they're there in full view?