• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bowling order

deckard

U19 Captain
Just a quick question to GB or Rich as to whether we would be able to change the bowling order in the VC files? It would be nice as we would be able to have a greater control over our team strategy.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ive been playing around with this too deckard, you can change the files to give it a basic bowling order, but after the first couple it just does it randomly. im not sure it can be done so you choose who bowls when for the whole innings.

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
I would also love to change my bowling order and i think it works as i have tried it with my team.Not the whole innings but just the order in which they will come for their first spell.This is also important i think.

deckard

U19 Captain
What i meant was just the order for the first spell......as its impossible to choose the order for the entire innings. It just get frustrating when ur best bowlers come in at number 4.

Rich2001

International Captain
I only heard about this myself about 2 weeks ago, when Broncoman said something... I had planned to talk to GB about it and then say get a list of say top 5 bowlers from everyone, if GB had no objections to it.