• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Star: Information

Rich2001

International Captain
Ok All,

Information

To get the All Star games finished before the draft starts we really need to get going ASAP... As a result I will be closing the Squad selection threads within the next 24 hours, so if you haven't selected your side then you must do so ASAP.

All matches will be played at netural venues and have random conditions to make it fair on everyone.

Fixtures

Here are the fixtures for the All Star games.

Note OD / FD will play the same fixtures so here is the complete list. (venues OD / FD)

All Star 1 v All Star 2 @ Yorks / NSW

Winners - OD Div 1 / FD - Div 2

All Star 3 v All Star 1 @ WP / Leics

Winners - OD D3 / FD Div 3

All Star 2 v All Star 3 @ ND / Worcs (Sat 8th March - Sumit by midnight Fri)

All Star 1 v All Star 3 @ TN / SA (Mon 10th March - Sumit by midnight Sun)

All Star 3 v All Star 2 @ Auckland / Colts (Wed 12th March - Sumit by midnight Tue)

All Star 2 v All Star 1 @ Hamps / Kent (Fri 14th March - Sumit by Midnight Thurs)

Final: Top 2 In The Group Play Each Other In The One Off Final @ The Cricket Web Oval (Sun 16th March - Sumit by midnight Sat)

Note: The match day will be the same day as the sumit day for the English guys (eg sumit thursday would be 2pm our time then the match would be around 10pm that night, therefore making it the next day in Aus/NZ etc)

Will be the same as the current season's points system

Rules

Remember managers, all your sqaud must get at least one game in the 6 group stages matches, if you fail to complete this request, and you finish in the top 2 you will be refused entry to the final, and the 3rd place team will take the place... If you finished 3rd then all results will be changed to losses. You Have Been Warned!

Last edited:

nibbs

International Captain
I'm a little concerned about there being a four day match at Edgbaston. The ground doesn't exsist anymore, and there a new one going. The pitch is not really will be slow and low. I would expect many spectators either as there is currently only sitting for 2000 people.

Rich2001

International Captain
Muzza said:
I'm a little concerned about there being a four day match at Edgbaston. The ground doesn't exsist anymore, and there a new one going. The pitch is not really will be slow and low. I would expect many spectators either as there is currently only sitting for 2000 people.

Well if that's the way you wish to be...

Then the WCC Board wish annouce a change of venue from Warwickshire and now Worcs will host the mulit-million pound event, and we wish them the best of luck in-doing so

nibbs

International Captain
I'm not that worried. It doesn't look like I'll have many players turning out anyway...

Rich2001

International Captain
All I can say to that comment is that if you had bothered to pick a side then they might have seeked in, by the fact that only 3 Division 2 picked a side there were many border line players inculding a few Warwicks players!