• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rich im back some talk

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Hey rich im back and if its okay would like to know when to be back in action for Wccc and anything else u need , im a little more free if u need any help for updates or of such sort or any matters do with admin as i realize G.B is gone , that means time for dictatorship ;) lol

Anyway get back to me know youve been busy

Rich2001

International Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
Hey rich im back and if its okay would like to know when to be back in action for Wccc and anything else u need , im a little more free if u need any help for updates or of such sort or any matters do with admin as i realize G.B is gone , that means time for dictatorship ;) lol

Anyway get back to me know youve been busy
Hey mate, welcome back

Feel free to take control stright away... the manager who was covering your job got promotion to his own team, so it's been me controling for the past few weeks, hope I did ok :D

Just to remind you that we are in a transfer window, so you have about 24 hours to complete any trades.