• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The biggest game in WCC history?

Who will be the winner in the Division 2 play off game?

• Kent

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Surrey

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • The game in general

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
There's no doubting that Division 2 has in both forms of the game been the closest of the 3 this season.

As luck would have it, the 2 best One Day sides play off against each other in the final round of games.

A winner-takes-all showdown, but who do you think will take the title?

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
There's no doubting that Division 2 has in both forms of the game been the closest of the 3 this season.

As luck would have it, the 2 best One Day sides play off against each other in the final round of games.

A winner-takes-all showdown, but who do you think will take the title?
The biggest game? hardly.
Talking to my friends who also play WCC the biggest game in history was the Auckland v WP one where to two ******** teams played out. The crowds their were huge as both sides were managed by champions who had their teams best interests at heart and that was to lose so they could get a better draft pick. I say that's been the biggest showdown.
In this game I don't think nyone's the winner, I think the game's the loser.

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Yep that was a biggie, I was there looking for more retards for Tasmania (never enough in Tassie).

But what about the game that sent all WCC fans reeling... When YORKSHIRE woin a game this season!

Rich2001

International Captain
Of course Kent will win this one.... :D :D :D :D

But best game in WCC history has to be this time last season when NSW played QLD to decide the first ever Div 1 champions in WCC's history.

Graham

3rd Umpire
What about the BIG game between NSW and Lancashire for first division survival! Winner stays up, loser goes down.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i agree graham

the fact that last years runers up and the ca cup winers are a chance to be knocked out of div 1 is massive. the vibe around town is big for the blues.

i dont know about you guys but i am very nervous.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
and i also agree with rich. first ever div 1 final last year was pretty big. a close game toooooo