• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Glamorgan

Rich2001

International Captain
Does anyone have any clue to the where abouts of the current Glamorgan manager??

Having been a keen manager before and being around at the start of this spell, he has suddenly vanished with no warning and not posted a team for 3 weeks..

The only reason he still has a job is that GB told me to give him some extra time, but iam thinking 3 weeks is long enough... if nobody can shead some light I will be forced to replace him.

nibbs

International Captain
I have no idea with him, but I can sa, you may as well advertise the Worcestershire job. Big J has told me he has not going to continue and I doubt we'll see him around here again.

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
He has his 10th board exams in march which is very important exam here so he is not around.I am sure he will be back around 20th march as soon as his exams gets over.So i think there can be a substitute manager for him till he returns.

Graham

3rd Umpire
Then he should have made a request to the powers that be. Can't have one rule for one, but not for others.

By the way, GB told me that Trueblueyork was the Glamorgan manager when I queried him recently.

Last edited:

Rich2001

International Captain
Graham said:
Then he should have made a request to the powers that be. Can't have one rule for one, but not for others.

By the way, GB told me that Trueblueyork was the Glamorgan manager when I queried him recently.
That is correct Graham, I also agree it would have been nice just to have a warning that he would be away.

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
So what is happening with Glamorgan and Worcestershire. The draft is coming up soon. It might be best to replace the managers so that the new guys can be in place to know what's going on.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i know for sure that the worcs manager doesnt want to be involved anymore, so you may as well find a new manager there.

Rich2001

International Captain
Sorry guys, been busy with some Cricket Web projects... however both managers will be replaced, i'll start a thread now.