• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fao All Members

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok after returning home for the weekend, i have found approx 5-6 threads which have flared up all about the same topic, with some aggressive posts....

I want all these posts on this topic to stop, until i return, then i will take note of everyones points...

As for the board, there has been a suggestion that all members have the ability to vote in Board members, and i have spoken to Rich and we agree that this will happen...

BUT like i said, all this will take place when i return, and i ask that all people act sensibly until then....

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Please note, Greg...

I have no intension of being mean to anyone, all I play this game for is beat Umpire Money and David. Whom are mates.