• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Good One Day Batsman.

Eclipse

International Debutant
Are there any mangaers out there who are looking to offload a good One Day batsman.

If you are interested in doing a trade PM me and I will offer you a deal.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Well I've got A Petal who averages 39...but he's my only keeper and he's mine muhahahahahahaha! Only one of the other batsmen average over 30, and he's one of the only 2 decent bowlers I have, the only ones who average under 40 with the ball, they average 31 or 32 instead :(

Eclipse

International Debutant
hahah well I wont go looking at your squad for One day players.

A Petal looks like a gun Keeper I have got Garrick as my keeper he avrages somthing like 35-26 FC & OD.

If Petal is so good why isent he playing for Zimbabwe or did you get him from a trade.

deckard

U19 Captain
Eclipse said:
hahah well I wont go looking at your squad for One day players.

A Petal looks like a gun Keeper I have got Garrick as my keeper he avrages somthing like 35-26 FC & OD.

If Petal is so good why isent he playing for Zimbabwe or did you get him from a trade.
Eclipse, dont u know the origins of the Petal brothers?

deckard

U19 Captain
Eclipse said:
Well obviously no but Ill take a punt at New Zealand or Pakistan ?
I cant remember the name of the team but the Zimbabawe team which is Riks is meant to have the Flower bros but the are already in WCC at other teams. So to compensate the huge loss the fictional players were made and called the Petal bros.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Hmm, 2 Zimbabwean's called Petal - and the Flower brothers are unavailable - one's a keeper and batsman, the other is a batsman and part time spinner.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
Hmm, 2 Zimbabwean's called Petal - and the Flower brothers are unavailable - one's a keeper and batsman, the other is a batsman and part time spinner.
I think you'll find that T Petal is very much a full-time spinner and is in fact one of the best all-rounders in WCC :D

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Rik said:
Jones is an all-rounder?
Overall stats
Fc Batting avg 35
Fc Bowling sr 45

OD Batting 25
Od bowling sr 25

This season
Fc Batting avg 60.4
Fc Bowling sr 30.88 with 27 wickets(highest wk taker for my team)

Od Batting avg 54
Od Bowling sr 26.25 with 8 wickets

So i think no one is near him till now.He is the best allrounder in WCCC.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
aditya said:
Overall stats
Fc Batting avg 35
Fc Bowling sr 45

OD Batting 25
Od bowling sr 25

This season
Fc Batting avg 60.4
Fc Bowling sr 30.88 with 27 wickets(highest wk taker for my team)

Od Batting avg 54
Od Bowling sr 26.25 with 8 wickets

So i think no one is near him till now.He is the best allrounder in WCCC.
An average of over 30...sounds like an All-Rounder of the Batting kind ;)

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Hey Rik i think u cant read properly it is sr strike rate.Avg is not important in vc its strike rate what counts.Anyway his bowling avges this season are 13 in fc and 17 in od.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
aditya said:
Hey Rik i think u cant read properly it is sr strike rate.Avg is not important in vc its strike rate what counts.Anyway his bowling avges this season are 13 in fc and 17 in od.
Oh I thought you ment average.

And don't YOU say I can't read. So "hey Aditya I guess you can't write and not insult someone at the same time" back :P

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Sorry about it but the comment was about my best player and i could'nt bear it that u said he avges 30.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
aditya said:
Sorry about it but the comment was about my best player and i could'nt bear it that u said he avges 30.
Best player or worst player, you still didn't have to say that. People often use the averages of a player. Also by his stats he's some sort of freak...like Si's entire squad ;)