• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Points tables after Round 6 FC?

Graham

3rd Umpire
Wouldn't have a clue how things stand in the FC tables. Does anybody know? If so, please post them here.
Thanks, Graham.

Rich2001

International Captain
Muzza said:
yeah, Rich, we need some tables!
Sorry guys, with it my birthday and all, I haven't been on much, and couldn't face any brain work after last nights drinking :saint:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Rich2001 said:
Sorry guys, with it my birthday and all, I haven't been on much, and couldn't face any brain work after last nights drinking :saint:
But how much did you drink? ;) I toasted a pint for you last night, welcome to 19hood mate! It's not great...but for me it's much better than 18 was :D