• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Live Games

Rich2001

International Captain
Ok I will be running simi live games tonight.....

However Iam not sure how long I can hang around for (defiently need to go pick mum/sister up from the railway station around midnight) and might not come back on the net afterwards... Won't do them tommorow (as iam out drinking for my Birthday... Hint Hint ;) )

So what I have decided to do is run all the games throughout the day and will basically come on MSN open up each scorecard in turn and tell you each game/scores/indival efforts etc.... Basically excatly the same as live games but will be done alot quicker.