• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shaun Pollock (Warwickshire)

nibbs

International Captain
Shaun Pollock is one of the WCC's finest allrounders. I am here to offer him to anyone who can meet my demands and give me the right player/s for him. I am interested in all offers, so please let them come.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Muzza said:
Isn't that Ironic...

If your serious PM me and we can talk business
Well decide if it's a good deal and tell me...it was a joke but if your willing...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Muzza said:
Shaun Pollock is one of the WCC's finest allrounders. I am here to offer him to anyone who can meet my demands and give me the right player/s for him. I am interested in all offers, so please let them come.
If he's that great a player, why are you getting rid of him?

nibbs

International Captain
Marc, your really starting to make your way into my bad books. I don't want to have go to war with you :!(

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
the next person who declares war on someone will be promptly eliminated by my tamil tigers:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
the tamil tigers have been annoyed enough by stupid pommies :P if they were worth killing we would do it but they are not (rich this does not include you cause you are cool :))

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Good point, kill those Tigers (except Tony the Tiger because he's GGGGRRRRRRRREAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!)

u better not kill Tigger either. james will be distraught (check out his avatar):lol: :lol:

he might even send his :frog:frog:frog: on u!!:O :O :O