• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brad Haddin

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
On the subject of haddin, ACT would like to tell NSW to get stuffed. But i will get him one day. its war between ACT and NSW now.
We are taking Parliament and becoming our own country.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Mandela is sending in the troops to help defend NSW
he has taken Hantuchova hostage and if u don't send ur troops or should i say fires out of NSW i'll kill u and her

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
thast it, the Sri lankan air force and the tamil tigers have been sent in as a peace keeping force

Simon

Slats4ever said:
Mandela is sending in the troops to help defend NSW
he has taken Hantuchova hostage and if u don't send ur troops or should i say fires out of NSW i'll kill u and her
Touch her and it will be the last thing you ever do!
NSW is weak it needs reinforcements. hahahahaha

Last edited:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Slats4ever said:
hahaha good idea mate, but u're so close to me i'll force u to come with us
The problem is that if I say anything it will probably be considered racist :( and if I say anything against Mugabe I'll get shot...now I know why half the players left...

Me close to you?

nibbs

International Captain
Myself and my fellow Burmies (Birmingham towns people) vow to help ACT and her allies in this war!

nibbs

International Captain
Rik said:
The problem is that if I say anything it will probably be considered racist :( and if I say anything against Mugabe I'll get shot...now I know why half the players left...

Me close to you?
Mugabe is an arsehole. He is just as bad as Hitler and Saddam and all those wankas. haha, He can't touch me either :)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Muzza said:
Mugabe is an arsehole. He is just as bad as Hitler and Saddam and all those wankas. haha, He can't touch me either :)
Ummmm...how PC...

Rich2001

International Captain
Muzza said:
Myself and my fellow Burmies (Birmingham towns people) vow to help ACT and her allies in this war!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHA Si I think he has just called you a girl, looks like he will fight for NSW now..........

Simon

he called the land her not me.
me and Muzza will take down NSW with our eyes closed.

Simon

ACT would like to offer an annual one day match to NSW. of course this needs the backing of the WCC board.
This match will determine each year who really is the better of the 2 teams, seeing as though bugs thinks his is better :P

Cloete

International Captain
alright that's it. by the backing of the indian government. tamil will set up missile turrets in the ACT and launch all of their nuclear missiles towards NSW(yes the indian government has been working on nuclear weapons for aaaaaggggessss) their even going to send the 1's stashed on the border between india and pakistan. o crap said too much!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Hmm bugs mate it ain't looking great
i thought they'd all be on our side
what's happening
that's ok We'll challenge them to a game
annual NSW and WP and whoever wants to join
against their best

Simon

Thanks for the support Argo, the alliance is gaining numbers very quickly :P