• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brad Haddin

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I'll go on your side Bugs, but only because you need some support, if there's any actual fighting, we won't get involved!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
bugs would like to thank his allies for supporting the mighty blues. to everyone one else as a board member i am taking all ur season points of you for bringing the game into disrepute.

hahahahahahahahaha

an annual game v act would be a good idea though.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The annual NSW vs ACT will be a go ahead.
We need a name for the cup/shield/trophy/plate.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bugs i propose we call it the Mark Waugh Challenge.
Seeing as though he will be retiring from WCC at the end of the season i think the name is fitting.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
i have a way of solving this dispute
Each alliance enters 1 side from their group of teams and they play off.
Or we have something like
NSW v ACT
WP v QLD
Colts v TN
or sumfin like that
hehe i think we know who'd win
and then it'd be the most winners from that take the coverted Craig McDermott Prize

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
age_master said:
OI a am the peace keepping force, i fight for the highest bidder ;)
Or you could be an American and wait until you can see which side is going to win and join them?