• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poor submissions

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
One day team submissions are know closed nd alot of teams didnt submitt. which is ashame as i feel wcc is going down hill quickly and we need to rectify this asap and i feel that the board and any managers envolved need to call a crisis meeting if we want wcc to continue on the path that it once was, if not i can unfortunately say that wcc is doomed very quickly!:-O

davidpares

School Boy/Girl Captain
yeh there seems to be very little effort being put into this by some managers - it shouldn't be too difficult to post a team each week, and now that 2nd XI has gone it really is very simple. the simmers have a much larger job to do so lets keep their lives easier guys and get these teams in on time - we've had ages!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You would have a lot more active members if the results were completed on time. You really give managers no reward for getting their submissions in on time. I find it ridiculous that managers will get strikes for not getting teams in on time when games can't be run on time.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
The thing you have to remember is that its only been the last month that the 1st XI matches haven't been run on time. In the first two months when they were we hardly got any managers posting about results when they were simmed on time. I'm sure if you ask Simon or Blewy they will till you that most managers for the last 2-3 seasons just post sides and thats it.It hard to get motivation when you only seem to have about 4-6 managers who seem to care about the results week in week out and rest just go with the flow.

I'll openly admitt we haven't run it very well since we took it over. But its not like anytime since we took it over the interest from managers has increased. I'll be surprised if this thread gets more then 10 people post in it TBH.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
You would have a lot more active members if the results were completed on time. You really give managers no reward for getting their submissions in on time. I find it ridiculous that managers will get strikes for not getting teams in on time when games can't be run on time.
i have simmed all my games on time every week......excuse me ! i can not speak for all the other simmers but i feel hard done by. the only time my games where not done on time was due to me not having the correct database.

Lets just end WCC right now guys hey!

Matteh

I basically let CW Football die out because there was pretty much no interest in it after Blewy went, so i basically finished off the season at that was it. Half the captains cbf submitting and only Manee responded half the time.

Mister Wright

i have simmed all my games on time every week......excuse me ! i can not speak for all the other simmers but i feel hard done by. the only time my games where not done on time was due to me not having the correct database.

Lets just end WCC right now guys hey!

Geez, lighten up. I was talking in general, I know how much effort you put in, and how much you love the game. But, if you want to keep people egagaged in the game, get the games done on time. And it is Sunday and game are supposed to be simmed on Friday. Unless there's a new game time that I'm not aware of.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Geez, lighten up. I was talking in general, I know how much effort you put in, and how much you love the game. But, if you want to keep people egagaged in the game, get the games done on time. And it is Sunday and game are supposed to be simmed on Friday. Unless there's a new game time that I'm not aware of.
i work every friday so games can not be done on friday, i have always done em on sat or sunday every weekend......

but i aint fused. i have a wife 5 kids and a charity to run so i am happy to stop simming and some one else can take over no probs.!

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Hey guys i might not be available for the next few days due to few uni commitments, but will try to post and so forth whenever i get a chance.

Cheers.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Guys, I am ready to accept any other responsiblities with WCC. I can help you do the work along with you, if you permit me...:)