• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Goodbye

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well the time has come to say goodbye...
I am now preparing to leave for my 8 weeks training in my new job...

As you all should know by now Rich is taking over and i hope u all help him as well as you have me, i will be able to be contacted but please only do so if its URGENT...

To contact me, you can speak to either Bugs or Simon who both have my phone number, they can then contact me with the problem, or u can leave a U2U for me through here and i will get to it when i have access...

I wish everyone the best of luck with the remainder of the season and look forward to coming back to a new season in the WCC...
:D :D :D :D

GB Signing out!!!!!

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Good luck with everything mate...

Look forward to catching up with you when you get back....

Take care...

Eyes

Rich2001

International Captain
Well Rik I think you can sum up Lord in that post alone, he goes away on a 3 month holiday and when he gets the chance to get online, that's the only post he makes......