• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lastest Tables / Injuries

Rich2001

International Captain
Well after updating the tables, Div 1 and Div 3 I am guessing will have champions by next week, as they both only need about 8 points to take the title, however Div 2 is very very close with the top 3 on 66, 62 and 60.

I just have to finish the injuries off, so will be up in the next 10 mins

Tables

Attachments

Last edited:

Rich2001

International Captain
marc71178 said:
LOL - could go to the last round then Rich!

What about the One Day Leagues?
Well it could, however iam hoping Vic's bad form continues and I can pick up a full points win and you draw (or even lose - yes long shot I know) to Warwickshire. As I really don't want to go into that game with you in front, as IMO it will be really close ( boring draw now :D )

Rich2001

International Captain
POS TEAM Played Won Lost Drawn Tied NRR Points
1 Kent 4 4 0 0 0 2.46 8
2 Victoria 4 3 1 0 0 1.34 6
3 Surrey 4 3 1 0 0 0.83 6

Rich2001

International Captain
Certianly may, give me a little while to get it all togeter and will post it for you, i'll just do FD for now and add OD in a bit

Cloete

International Captain
gb has a simulator which each week he puts in all the players names and it tells him who's out, why their out and holw long their out for. correct me if i'm wrong.