• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Qld press release

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
The Qld manager has decided that there are a number of players that will definitely not be leaving the side at the end of the season. These players are:

Matt Hayden, Martin Love, Nasser Hussain and James Hopes.

I am looking for good deals for the rest of the players (even 2 for 2 swaps).

I will look to start preliminary discussions after this week's round of matches but anyone can post ideas in the meantime.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
May be interested in Jimmy Maher and Andy Bichel, the other guys i wanted are on your Don't Touch list...
:( :( :( :(

Last edited:

Rich2001

International Captain
Hey mate...

Iam very very intrested in your offer and as long as nothing better comes up, I think we could have a deal

:D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Surrey will be in touch - do not trade until we've spoken, I have a major offer in preparation.

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
The Qld manager has had various nibbles for some players, mainly Love and Hayden. This pair are staying in Brisbane.

For the rest I am looking for offers especially for the better players like Bichel, Maher, Law, Boucher, Slater, Sheriyar, Faisca, Flintoff. I won't be looking at other people's squads to see who I want.

It up to you guys to offer up players to swap as I have done for players that I want in other squads.