• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Suggestions...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok im looking for suggestions on things u would like to see included in a simulator...

Things like weather(Washouts) etc...

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
Weather - not just rain but temperature as well
Injuries during a game
Physical condition of players (as a %) or fitness level
Form level which may impact on results
Real time average (not wait until end of series or season before averages are changed)
Age of players
Strike rates for batsmen as well as bowlers especially in one day games
Potential indicator for rookies, eg. Michael Clarke would have a higher potential indicator than Clinton Perren.

Just some ideas - I imagine it would e very hard to get this type of thing in a simulator.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
The Argonaut said:
Injuries during a game
Real time average (not wait until end of series or season before averages are changed)
Age of players
Potential indicator for rookies, eg. Michael Clarke would have a higher potential indicator than Clinton Perren.

Just some ideas - I imagine it would e very hard to get this type of thing in a simulator.
Also I'd like to see umpiring decsions have a greater influnence on the bearing of a game.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
The Argonaut said:
Injuries during a game
Age of players

Basically most of what the ICC series have? I wouldn't mind the ability to keep a player to his contract, say if he is 40 and he's on a 3 year one, in ICC you would have a hard enough time getting him past 34...but saying he was 40, he would defo retire the next season with 2 years on his contract...not fun!