• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Teams

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
OK here is the Draw for the New Teams League...
(Starting this weekend)

OD

ACT vs Guyana
Jamaica vs Free State
Mashonaland vs Karachi

4D

ACT vs Jamaica
Mashonaland vs Guyana
Karachi vs Free State

OD

ACT vs Mashonaland
Karachi vs Jamaica
Free State vs Guyana

4D

ACT vs Karachi
Free State vs Mashonaland
Guyana vs Jamaica

OD

ACT vs Free State
Guyana vs Karachi
Jamaica vs Mashonaland

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
hmm worked for me, but just in case ill post them in a different fassion...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cause im at work and i have yours at home rather than me re-type all the stats...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
umm am i supposed to be able to see stats and such caus eall im getting is little boxes with red crosses in them??

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if you are desperate to look at the stats, just right click on one of the boxes, go to properties then copy the address and paste it into your address bar. Then it comes up.

deckard

U19 Captain
Gregory Blewett said:
Just post them in the usual thread.....
Rich u have to right click and save the file, then open it. And GB i also cant see the pics. Plus have the new managers been decided yet and who r they?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
New Managers have been decided i will post their names here when i get home....