• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Draft Rules

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Rich2001 said:
Basically we take their life avg's and add the current season's stats to them...

So if a player has a bad season their life avg will dip slightly and likewise it will go up slightly should they have a good season.

All Acadmey stats have been updated and are ready to be put into the draft list and we have created some new rookies to make the numbers up... now all we need is the season to finish so we can update the current players.
Damn that season :lol:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Rich2001 said:
Mate when you look back at these posts tommorow you will see just how much you have drunk tonight !!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 bottles of 2.9% beer. Wow. :P

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
Surrey have announced they WILL NOT be making a move for AA.
Oh Why Not?

Come on Marc...make the move and make your dreams come true!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Rich2001 said:
Yes, Canterbury have him on the transfer list last I heard... go put in an offer :D
I'll wait till he's released...then I'll pounce :lol:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
I'll be ahead of you in the draft!!

:lol:
Yeah, but you said you didn't want him ;)

Actually I have a better player than him in 4D in MacKay...so I might not :)

nibbs

International Captain
When it comes to announcing trades how will it work? Will both managers have to announce the trade or will just one?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Muzza said:
When it comes to announcing trades how will it work? Will both managers have to announce the trade or will just one?
If you troubled to read my posts you would see that:

"For a trade to be official, it must be posted in the official Trade post by both managers within the trading period.

This thread will be started by Rich in his capacity as temporary GB, and the opening of the thread will signify the start of the trading period.

This thread is ONLY to be used for confirmation of trades and all other posts in there will be deleted (to help make Rich's job easier) and the offender will be horsewhipped."

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
deckard said:
Not until GB get back from training and the stats are updated.....so im guessing 2 to 3 weeks.
i believe it is 3 weeks, i havent talked to him in a lil while so i dunno what hes doing.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Questions

1) If we decide to retain rookies does that mean they become permanent members of the squad and can play normal games and cup games ?

2) When is the draft players released?