• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Manager

Big J

Cricket Spectator
I(Big J) have taken over the managers position at Worcestichire Cricket Club,i have taken over from the old manager as he has changed teams.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oi........... not so fast buddy i still have 1 game left at the helm.
But i will allow half price entry into that game tomorrow as the next coach. ;)

Rich2001

International Captain
Big J said:
I(Big J) have taken over the managers position at Worcestichire Cricket Club,i have taken over from the old manager as he has changed teams.
Welcome from all at Kent County Cricket Club

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Id like to appologise to the incoming Worcs manager for the display in todays match against Northern District.
An 8 wicket loss to the minnows of the comp is not good enough, i was hoping to have a much better season that i have with them, i hope you can do a better job.