• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

End of Season 2 Draft

Rich2001

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Is this based on position in OD League or 4D League or combining the 2?
Last I heard, it would be combining them both, otherwise it would be unfair to teams that have done really well in one form but not so good in another.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah i will be looking at combining the 2 together....

Maybe a points system on where teams finish in each division....

Also stay tuned for the announcements of the seasons retirements as well, very very soon....

Rich2001

International Captain
Kent County Cricket Club would like to thank the players who have already informed us of their retirements, and also good luck to former Kent star batsman B.Lara on his retirement also.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Speculation....

Here is the List....

Auckland

A.Donald

Glamorgan

M.Maynard
W.Akram

Hampshire

S.Lampitt

Kent

S.Waugh

Leicestershire

N.Fairbrother
N.Burns
D.Saker

NSW

M.Waugh

Tasmania

P.McIntyre
J.Angel

Victoria

D.Leatherdale

Western Australia

G.Hick

Western Province

S.James

Yorkshire

R.Blakey

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
m waugh omg

hey rich says something about b lara retireing but its not on ur list, can u please advise

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think what rich ment to say was that Lara is having a season off to sail his yacht around the carribbean with his new girl friends.
This list will be posted soon.

Rich2001

International Captain
bugssy said:
m waugh omg

hey rich says something about b lara retireing but its not on ur list, can u please advise
It was a mistake somewhere along the lines Bug's... Last season I was told that it would be the final season for both B.Lara and S.Waugh, That's why I did the deal thinking that It was a fair swap and we would both lose the players anyway... However it now appears that where GB had Lara's age as 37 it should have only been 32, therefore Lara won't retire for another 5 seasons, and I managed to loes not only Lara but now Waugh as well.

Well it's a mistake and I will have to live with it, but hey hope he does well for you mate.