Thread: Kent CCC: Press Conference

Cricket Web Vice Administrator

Kent CCC: Press Conference

Kent County Cricket Club have called this press conference today to announce the news that the new Kent website goes online as of now. The website will allow itís fans to keep up to date with the latest news at the club and also a place to find general information.

Currently the website is very new and still has a lot of work to be completed, however the main shell is now in place and the decision was taken to open the doors so to speak.

The history information is still being collected and as a result we have decided to leave the page blank for now.

The NEW Kent website can be viewed by clicking the link below

http://www.cricketweb.net/worldclubc...nt/index.shtml

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Surrey congratulate Rich on the website but ask when will he be bothered to update the main WCC site since the manager is still wrong more than 6 weeks after the appointment!
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Cricket Web Vice Administrator
    Originally posted by marc71178
    Surrey congratulate Rich on the website but ask when will he be bothered to update the main WCC site since the manager is still wrong more than 6 weeks after the appointment!

Yes, sorry will update the small parts tonight/tommorow

However not sure about the main parts, batting avg's etc as i lost Excel and FrontPage I can't just copy the info across... I have to write in every letter in notepad and it would take forever.... I started to to part of it the other night and gave up after about 20 mins after making little impact.

I hope to upgrade my comp soon so hopfully can get back to things soon.

If anyone wants to cover the site for a short period, iam happy to send you the relevent code... This would be espically helpfull as I will be taking over the WCC for 8 or so weeks so and spare time will be less as a result.
    Last edited by Rich2001; 27-12-2002 at 05:34 PM.

Thread Information