• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Board Members

Rich2001

International Captain
I have a few points I would like to bring up with you, any chance of getting a meeting set up...

I know it's Christmas so if it's not till after I understand

Richard

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mate, im off work until Jan 2nd after today, so anytime in there i should be able to organise something...

:D :D :D :D :D

Ill have to have a chat with everyone very soon anyway, with the duties for while im away...

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Sorry mate...no can do as we still don't know what's going on with my Grandfather...

Let me know how it all ends up...

Eyes..

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
im off til sunday however i will be doing the family thing for xmas day and boxing day so after that i am all for it.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I should be around most of the time, amidst family and beer - let me know when and I'll try to make it.