• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Merry Christmas

Rich2001

International Captain
Just wantted to say I hope all World Club Cricket managers have a super Christmas and it's been a great year being involded in this we all of you and many laughs along the way and Kent are finally getting better!!!! :D :D :D D

All The Best Everyone

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah i would like to thank everyone for their efforts this year and hope u all have a merry merry xmas, may it bring everything u wish for...

**Hint to a few people** wish for a new team...
:P :P :P :P :P

Hope to see u all back next year...
:D :D :D :D :D

Rich2001

International Captain
Gregory Blewett said:
Yeah i would like to thank everyone for their efforts this year and hope u all have a merry merry xmas, may it bring everything u wish for...

**Hint to a few people** wish for a new team...
:P :P :P :P

Hope to see u all back next year...
:D :D :D :D
HAHA :lol:

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a totally awesome New year filled with lots of cricket...

See you all in the New Year...after the Bradman XI beat the hell out of the Poms..

Take care...

Eyes_Only