• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw will be giving some players there marching orders when the draft starts.

if you are keen for some players and have some players that u think i may want, please have a look at the side and when the trade seasons starts u may u2u me with your offers.

thankyou
bugs malone

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bugs i hope you find it in your heart to help out fellow AUS team, Canberra when trading comes around, we all know a losing Aussie is a grumpy Aussies, and you dont want me like that do you?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i will certainly looking to talk to main of the top teams - piticularly NSW (as i live in sydney) for trades when the trading window opens

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i think in the other thread it was said that it would start in a few weeks, ofcoursee squad changes would not occur till the nect season

Graham

3rd Umpire
I would have liked to see a double round robin rather than single.
OD's could be doubleheaders with the two sides paired playing each other both home and away on the same weekend.
It would effectively mean another 7 weeks due to the extra FC games.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I wouldn't mind playing each team twice but people were complaining about the length of the season...