• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Academy Teams!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok Guys the academy sides have been announced, a total of 30 players have been divided into an Eastern and Western Academy, both with a mixture of international and rookie players, every week they will play a match and results will be sent to you, i suggest you keep a close eye on their form and ability as these players will be available in the draft at the end of the season.....U never know u may find the next Bradman!!!!!
The teams are as follows.....

Western Academy
Z.Kartik (rookie) keeper
A.Jones (rookie)
S.Afridi
W.Tendulkar (rookie)
I.Harvey
M.Sinclair
L.Klusener
N.Peng
M.Dillon
F.Akram (rookie)
W.Younis
P.Peters (rookie)
S.Graham (rookie)
VVS.Laxman
S.Mushtaq

Eastern Academy
B.Samuels (rookie)Keeper
B.Allen (rookie)
W.Singh (rookie)
R.Stratton (rookie)
S.Hutton (rookie)
J.Lawson (rookie)
C.Miller
C.Hooper
A.Tudor
H.Gibbs
J.Kallis
C.Cairns
M.Jayawardene
M.Muralitharan
M.Attapattu

Good Luck!!!!

[Edited on 5/13/02 by Gregory Blewett]

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Na mate no side for me....
i thought it might cause a few problems if i was running it and had a side....
I was gonna take control of Yorkshire as their manager pulled out but Frontier asked me so i said he could have it....