• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Re-Location of Teams Issue

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
3 Board Members, Marc, Rich and Myself today had a meeting on the Re-Location of Teams issue..

Al people put their veiws fwd and it was unanonmously decided that there would be no re-location of teams in the WCC...

There were many reasons behind this but the main ones which were decided on was due to the fact that we wish the WCC to be a truely Global competition and if we allowed teams to re-locate then this could place this in jepoardy....

If people have any Questions on this Issue please direct them to myself and i will gladly answer them for u....

Also we would like people who are interested in doing some research on the new teams to come fwd...

We have 6 teams to be researched, so if u r interested please leave a message here...
:D:D:D:D:D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i already have all the info for the comets if i end up taking them gb.
but i would be happy to help research other teams too if need be.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok guys there are 5 definates at the moment, until Simon decides what he wants to do...

The 5 so far are...

Guyana
Jamaica
Free State
Faisalabad
Mashonland

Let me know which ones u will be doin...

Just get all there players and i will replace the players who are already in sides with rookies....
:D:D:D:D:D:D

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
I've got all the Mashonaland stuff done. It will be a weak side without the Flower brothers.

Before I look too deeply at Faisalabad, why this team? Karachi and Lahore have much higher profile players. has someone specifically requested this team. please confirm that Faisalabad is still wanted and I'll get it done tomorrow.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mate, they were the team that Marc suggested to me...

Ill have a quick check and get back to ya...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I think we'll go with Karachi mate, unless Marc has reasons behind Faisalabad...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
We need First Class stats...

As well as List 'A' Limited overs stats

*Batting ave
*Career Overs
*S/R
*Econ Rate
*Bowling Style

(i think thats all)
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Here's an idea GB - to replace the Flower brothers, can they have 2 reasaonbly good rookies, the Petal brothers?

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
We can't keep on losing all our good rookies from the draft for the team's currently in the comp. We need them to to even up the current comp.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL @ Marc....

What i will do, is run a few Goes of the rookie program and give them players of equal ability...

And we'll name them the Petal Brothers...