• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 8 Player Releases

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Thought you did a very good job on yours Megan.

Perhaps you two could have used some collabaration?

My 2nd XI manager and I share almost identical views :p
I thought that too and would have liked to but I couldn't get in contact with him...

The funny thing is, aside from a couple of players in Lord's list, the lists are almost identical!! :blink:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
hey megs, sorry for the inconvenience.. but i pretty much knew when the deadline was and wasnt going to miss it.. and yes it is the 2nd XI's manager partial responsibility to cover in close to a deadline so the team isint affected.. which you did based on tharmi's suggestion.
I pretty much knew who was going to make our final 17.. and i saw your fine list and i realized just as you did it was similar to mine, (thats a good thing) except for a few major calls, which needed to be done.

I still havent retired yet heh.. :)

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Not retiring?? Bugger!! :laugh:

I feel a little less than happy, not because you put your list in, but I really struggled with trying to get things right and feel as if my efforts were wasted. :wallbash: I was also confused due to not being able to get in touch with you to sort out who was going to post the list. I had asked Tharmi several times if I should and each time the answer was that I should as he didn't know if you'd be back.

Guess I should be happy you're back and that the lists were similar anyway which like you said is a good thing...:shock:

Last edited:

cbuts

International Debutant
Keeping
A Adams
A Rayadu
F Milligan
H Jenkins
H Kanitkar
H Tewntyman
I Ghulam Ahmed
I Pearson