• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Signup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Due to some issue involving sign ups in past on the website. It’s been decided that we will have a sign up thread on the forum as well as the website sign up page.

For the new managers wanting to sign up to WCC, we are always looking for new managers. All that is required is for you to fill out the form below. When filling out your three preferred clubs please refer to the list of 2nd XI positions available.

Name:
E-mail:
MSN:
1st Choice Club:
2nd Choice Club:
3rd Choice Club:

2nd XI positions available

Code:
	        [B]1st XI managers[/b]
ACT             Luffy
Colts	        chaminda_00        	
Kent            chooka_nick
Karachi	        Dark_Hunter	
Leicestershire	Cometer	
Mashonaland	alternative					
Mumbai          Umpire_Money
NSW             Bugssy
Queensland	Raghav	
Surrey		Matteh
Tamil Nadu      Cloete	
Tasmania	Baconator	
Titans          Goughy 
Victoria        Coach_Pearson
WA              cbuts	
Warwickshire	ash chaulk	
WP Cobras	tadeusz
Waiting List

Code:

Last edited:

musha_13

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I have been asked to list my preferred clubs for the list that need a 2nd XI manager -

No. 1 - Victoria (my ultimate destination!!)
No. 2 - Tasmania
No. 3 - Yorkshire

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I have been asked to list my preferred clubs for the list that need a 2nd XI manager -

No. 1 - Victoria (my ultimate destination!!)
No. 2 - Tasmania
No. 3 - Yorkshire
Hey Nick i'll email those 3 managers when i get back from work, unless to reply before. Just to try and speed up the process.

legspinner

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
What managers are in England?

The time difference get's irritating when it means you never get to be online at the same time!

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
What managers are in England?

The time difference get's irritating when it means you never get to be online at the same time!
In England:

Queensland - Cricketboy29
Surrey - Matteh
Tasmania - Baconator

Similar Time Zones i think?

Titans - Goughy (South Africa)
South Australia - Samuel_Vimes (Norway)

If you prefer to communicate via MSN, Matteh or Cricketboy29 would be better options out of the English managers. Goughy and Samuel_Vimes are online fairly regular as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.