• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Signup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Any chance you can choice perferences from the following clubs to make things easier:

Colts
Karachi
Leicestershire
Mashonaland
Titans
Queensland
South Australia
Tamil Nadu
Tasmania
WA
Warwickshire
WP Cobras
Ive just noticed how lucky I am to have a second eleven manager! Welcome to all who've just signed up :)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Nice to have to you back Xav. I know Andy told me in the past his looking for an active 2nd XI manager, so you fit that bill. Hak have also been looking for a 2nd XI manager too, to take some workload off due to CWXI. Also Tad still pretty new so he could use an experienced manager to guide him threw, but he does seem to have a fair understanding of the game.

I'll try and have a chat to all three and see what happens, should be sorted pretty soon. Disappointed Colts got left off the list, didn't like playing under me at Power or was getting overlooked for CWXI selection. :(

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Nice to have to you back Xav. I know Andy told me in the past his looking for an active 2nd XI manager, so you fit that bill. Hak have also been looking for a 2nd XI manager too, to take some workload off due to CWXI. Also Tad still pretty new so he could use an experienced manager to guide him threw, but he does seem to have a fair understanding of the game.

I'll try and have a chat to all three and see what happens, should be sorted pretty soon. Disappointed Colts got left off the list, didn't like playing under me at Power or was getting overlooked for CWXI selection. :(
Nothing like that. Just picked teams I got a better vibe for. No prob.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
2nd XI positions available

Code:
	        [B]1st XI managers[/b]
ACT             Luffy
Colts	        chaminda_00        	
FS Eagles       DCC_legend
Karachi	        Dark_Hunter	
Leicestershire	Cometer	
Mashonaland	alternative					
Mumbai          Umpire_Money
NSW             Bugssy
Queensland	Raghav	
South Australia	Samuel_Vimes
Surrey		Matteh
Tamil Nadu      Cloete	
Tasmania	Baconator	
Titans          Goughy 
WA              cbuts	
Warwickshire	ash chaulk	
WP Cobras	tadeusz
Here is an update of the sides that need new 2nd XI managers. Both Dizzy (ACT) and Williams (Titans) have been sacked. If you guys read this your more the welcome to re-apply. Also i need to know what is the go with Megan (Hamps), David Pares (Yorks), Fletch (Kent) and Nick (Vics) are you guys still managing your 2nd XI sides.The last thing is just a reminder to all sides who don't have 2nd XI managers that you need to post sides for 2nd XI matches, as well as 1st XI matches.

I'm going to try and sort something out for 2nd XIs so the matches get simmed sooner, as its having a major effect on activity of 2nd XI managers. I'll send Manju, Matt, Steve and Rob details on the new way we will be simming 2nd XI matches, or the new procedure. Hopefully it will solve our current problem.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Tharmi,

I was 2XI manager for Mumbai before and later you asked me to take over the queensland side which I accepted. I need to get the squad of Queensland. please send it. The other questions is, should I still suppose to manage the 2XI side of Mumbai 2XI?

Please reply

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Here is an update of the sides that need new 2nd XI managers. Both Dizzy (ACT) and Williams (Titans) have been sacked. If you guys read this your more the welcome to re-apply. Also i need to know what is the go with Megan (Hamps), David Pares (Yorks), Fletch (Kent) and Nick (Vics) are you guys still managing your 2nd XI sides.The last thing is just a reminder to all sides who don't have 2nd XI managers that you need to post sides for 2nd XI matches, as well as 1st XI matches.
David Pares is currently on holidays.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Tharmi,

I was 2XI manager for Mumbai before and later you asked me to take over the queensland side which I accepted. I need to get the squad of Queensland. please send it. The other questions is, should I still suppose to manage the 2XI side of Mumbai 2XI?

Please reply
As i mentioned in the other thread you will get the squad once i finsh simming all the matches. There are a couple other things i need to sort out first and i don't need you to start posting sides for Queensland until next week anyway. If you want the squad ASAP it is pretty easy to find yourself.

You will be managing Queensland 1sts and 2nds. Jason can manage Mumbai 2nd XI.

EDIT: All the squads are here

DCC_legend

International Regular
If anybody fancies managing FS Eagles 2nd XI give me a buzz. I'm not too worried that i have to manage both teams myself, it would be nice to work along side somebody.

ethan _ mcnamara @ hotmail . com

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
As i mentioned in the other thread you will get the squad once i finsh simming all the matches. There are a couple other things i need to sort out first and i don't need you to start posting sides for Queensland until next week anyway. If you want the squad ASAP it is pretty easy to find yourself.

You will be managing Queensland 1sts and 2nds. Jason can manage Mumbai 2nd XI.

EDIT: All the squads are here
Thanks for your help mate

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Email sent to Liam using his yahoo account. The think the MSN on his sign might be wrong, or i stuffed up. I probably stuffed up.

EDIT: Just read his sign up, Ethan if you want you can directly appoint him as your 2nd XI manager. And just teach him the ropes. You don't need someone to go through the formal sign up, if your appointing them yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.