• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Signup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Had three new sign up recently

Code:
Mella  hodorok@netscape.net
totty  saxiest@yahoo.co.in
googly jaydenb@hotmail.com
Both Mella and Totty don't seem to be actual forum members. Googly only posted once, 3 years to spam the forum. Oh well you never know we could have a couple new managers. :ph34r:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can anyone explain to me what this is? I seem to be missing something somewhere?

Is there a niche that Heath Davis can fit himself into?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Name: Heath
E-mail: heathdavisspeed@yahoo.co.nz
1st Choice Club: Auckland
2nd Choice Club: Karachi
3rd Choice Club: Tasmania

Still not sure what i'm signing up for though :blink:
Auckland CC would like to offer the position of 2nd XI manager to HeathDavisSpeed.
Heath i need you to confirm this appointed for me

Name: David Pares
Email: pares49@hotmail.com
1st Choice: Yorkshire
2nd Choice: Warwickshire
3rd Choice: Queensland
Welcome David, i try and get in contract with Greg, Ash and Gaurav and try and get you a spot as 2nd XI manager. Keep an eye on this thread, for 1st XI to offer you a spot.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Welcome David, i try and get in contract with Greg, Ash and Gaurav and try and get you a spot as 2nd XI manager. Keep an eye on this thread, for 1st XI to offer you a spot.
Have already offered it to him, TBH. He's taken it up.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Heath i need you to confirm this appointed for me
Yeah. Good one. Though it doesn't seem quite right backing Auckland, I will be 100% behind the cause of New Zealand in my endeavours. I am hoping to provide coaching to a young tearaway quickie or two. I have my eyes set on any RF bowlers or even an LF bowler. I shall ignore spinners as they never play well at Eden Park. Just look at Danny V.

Anyway, I have no idea what I'm talking about and will be looking for guidance and inspiration from the 1st XI Coach with a view to obtaining my level 4 coaching badge.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah. Good one. Though it doesn't seem quite right backing Auckland, I will be 100% behind the cause of New Zealand in my endeavours. I am hoping to provide coaching to a young tearaway quickie or two. I have my eyes set on any RF bowlers or even an LF bowler. I shall ignore spinners as they never play well at Eden Park. Just look at Danny V.

Anyway, I have no idea what I'm talking about and will be looking for guidance and inspiration from the 1st XI Coach with a view to obtaining my level 4 coaching badge.
welcome aboard buddy!

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Any chance you can choice perferences from the following clubs to make things easier:

Colts
Karachi
Leicestershire
Mashonaland
Titans
Queensland
South Australia
Tamil Nadu
Tasmania
WA
Warwickshire
WP Cobras

Tasmania, Queensland and South Australia managers are all from England/Europe if it helps.

Or are any 1st XI managers really in need of a 2nd XI manager to help them out?

Welcome btw

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Hey Tharmi, Im from England as well you know :)

Anyway, I could probably use a 2nd team manager as Ive got a lot of travelling to do in the next few months until we relocate to Bulgaria in Sept and Im not sure what my internet access will be like.

I know its not in his top 3 but Ill offer Rhys the Titans 2nd XI job. *offers job to Rhys*

Rhys, dont worry if you want a different team. I shall not be offended if you decide you want somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.